Thread: The DOG thread
View Single Post

Location: Placerville, CA.... You know, the only place on Highway 50 between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe the you find signal lights. Above the fog most of the time and I can see the stars of the Milky Way 8 out of 10 nights. Kinda cool.....
Garage
The DOG thread

Thanks Baz, will do. Just waiting to hear back from the rescue. Had to complete a two page application answering multiple questions like # of people in home, hours there vs away, training, exercise, etc. We understand the reasons, my mother would do the same when people would visit to look at the Aussie puppies she would sell. The breeding gig got too much for her so she stopped. Her last dog threw a litter of 13 and she is a tiny thing. That was a total mind blower leave all of us scratching our heads. I honestly think that was the straw that broke the preverbal camels back. Mum was a total basket case until she was able to place all pups. Currently, the have 7 at the ranch. Along with 100+ goats, 6 sheep, 2 mini burrows, 2 lamas, 4 cats........ The list goes on.

Anyway, here are some more pics and if everything goes as planned, I foresee a (cough, cough) possible ( cough) sick day in our future. nudge, nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean, say no more........

My personal favorite pic.

1978 911SC Targa
Working Projects: 1968 912

Last edited by bugstrider; 08-18-2014 at 07:58 AM..
Old 08-18-2014, 07:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1682 (permalink)