Thread: The DOG thread
View Single Post
Virginia Rocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz View Post

Too many terrible drivers on the road who don't give a crap about others, whether pedestrian....or other drivers....let alone poor animals!

I routinely stop to help animals here on the island. I won't hesitate to leave my truck in the roadway while attending to - a turtle for example.
That's how I got my Blue Heeler...someone saw him and another dog in the median. Not sure what happened to the other dog though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by varmint View Post
you forgot to ad that some animal "rescuers" are one step away from being hoarders.

cattle dog puppies are very desirable. two or three years later people realize that they're work and give them away. that's where i got both of mine.

I follow a Cattle Dog rescue on Facebook (I have enough dogs but I like getting cute pictures in my feed). There's often a comment about "understanding of the breed". Mine is pretty chill, but when it's play time, he's nutty!!
Old 08-19-2014, 10:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1695 (permalink)