Thread: The DOG thread
View Single Post

Location: Placerville, CA.... You know, the only place on Highway 50 between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe the you find signal lights. Above the fog most of the time and I can see the stars of the Milky Way 8 out of 10 nights. Kinda cool.....
Garage
The DOG thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome74911S View Post

Possibly you have not fully gone through their evaluation process yet. There could be more to it in your case, but this is my 2 cents. I own a couple rescued animals and my experience has been fantastic as far as the honest dedication of the rescue people is concerned.

That is a very valid point that you make. I guess what totally caught us off guard was the statement made by a rescue member about "we don't like your hours" when they supposedly didn't have our application.

Bottom line, I totally agree with them being uber selective. My mother was the same way with her Aussie pups she would sell. We just want a fighting chance and not to be smoked out of the running by an off comment about our hours which can't do anything but bias our application.

The ultimate goal in all of this is to get the little guy to the best possible home. The pup needs to be the ultimate winner in the equation no matter how it unravels for us bipedal human types.

Thanks again
Bugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1978 911SC Targa
Working Projects: 1968 912

Last edited by bugstrider; 08-19-2014 at 01:04 PM..
Old 08-19-2014, 12:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1696 (permalink)