View Single Post

Garage
It has been painted, well almost.

I was up at Dell autobody in Campbell this weekend. The car has finally been painted except for the hood, which needs to be redone.

Flawed hood:

I know there is not much to see, but at least things are lining up, so to speak. Still no news regarding State Farm and coverage. I am anxiously waiting for what is going to happen when I am to pick up the car and State Farm does not pay...there is a lot more to it than that, but this is in essence what might happen a little over a week from now.

The question remains: how can an insurance co, State Farm, deny to pay a bill from a certified repair facility in a subrogation case where I was hit by another car, with him admitting, and me being fully (comprehensive) covered?

I have had to pay a lot of visits to the shop over the past 8 months -- yes that is correct, 8 months -- to ensure things progressed even just a little.

I am just looking fwd to closing this chapter and move on.
www.stauningwhisky.dk

Last edited by jsveb; 08-25-2014 at 08:46 PM..
Old 08-25-2014, 08:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #131 (permalink)