View Single Post
What's on YOUR Hood?

AND THE WINNER IS........

But first a word from our sponsor.....

I wanted to again thank the members here for their kind words about the custom pieces that my daughter and I refinish. We're both avid enthusiasts and we truly do enjoy creating these pieces for Porsche owners. We both believe that a custom crest is as much an expression of the owner's personality as any other performance, suspension, exhaust or wheel modification / purchase.

The 20 "Summer Special" pieces were offered to both Rennlist and Pelican Forum members. In order to determine the winner of the prize in this drawing each purchaser was given a number based on the order in which it was received / paid. The first order received was assigned #1, the second order #2 etc. This morning I used this online random number generator to pick a number between 1 and 20:

RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service

The generator selected # 9, Pelican Forums Member AriS4!

Congrats to Ari and a sincere thank you to all who placed an order during the special. We truly hope that everyone who ordered is happy with their custom crest!

If anyone is interested in a similar crest or other custom piece please let us know and we'll create one just for you. We have an online album of previously refinished custom pieces on photobucket.com here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/jtyurg/library/Refinished%20Porsche%
20Hood%20Crests?sort=6&page=1

Our website is currently under construction however we are up and running with a facebook page. Please check out porschecrests.com on FB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-13-2014, 08:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)