View Single Post

You are forgiven for not finding an obscure part in a rats nest of plumbing.
The pic of the part I sent you was actually plumbed into my 930 as when I received it, and exactly as per the 930S diagram. But it took the guys a while to figure what it was and they came up with 'a fuel enrichment device from a Mercedes' (it is found on the merc as well). My car had a host of fuel issues so I removed it to simplify things.
If only I could get my digiWUR back from UT, I may have something workable.
Good luck. You seem to be making better progress than UT did after several years at it.
From memory my CP would spike by a few psi on throttle blip too (with standard WUR), but settled straight away - so your subsequent diminishing spikes would be control system induced. But is looking seriously good.
Regards
Alan
83 SC, 82 930 (track) - Stock except for RarlyL8 race headers, RarlyL8 Zork, K27-7006, 22/28 T bars, 007 Fuel head, short 3&4 gears, NGK AFR, Greddy EBC (on the slippery slope), Wevo engine mounts, ERP rear camber adjust and mono balls, Tarret front monoball camber adjust, Elgin cams, 38mm ported heads, 964 IC. 380rwhp @ 0.8bar Apart from above, bone stock:-)
Old 09-14-2014, 12:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #145 (permalink)