View Single Post

Fuel Pressure Regulator question

I made some changes to my EFI conversion; including changing to a bigger injectors (from 525cc to 750cc ones) and have since been having a severe misfire whenever I get to high boost & high RPM (>4000 RPM) situations. And when that happens, my AFR has gone WAY lean (>15).

Took me a while but I finally noticed that my fuel pressure is dropping as my AFR starts to climb. So this leads me to the question...

I am using a stock 3.2 set up for intake, fuel rails and regulators. Could replacing the fuel regulator to an aftermarket one be the answer? Some suggested that its best to stay with a 1:1 ratio one as I can always change the fuel table to provide more fuel.

I was looking at a Bosch type adjustable one that Turbo Kraft has on their website (I couldn't find any from our host ) - thinking that I can start with higher pressure and it can lock into stock position (no fabrication). Does this sound like a good choice?

thanks!
Old 10-06-2014, 06:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)