View Single Post

Ross Bentley has been very generous with his time and support. He has participated in an interview for two articles and is contributing to our series on driving techniques. Ross has been getting the word out about our magazine and our content and we wanted to get the word out about his upcoming webinar, Inner Speed Secrets. This is a new format for him and it is launching next week on the 14th. The deadline to register is on October 10, 2014, this Friday. We feel this will be a real opportunity for our readers to improve their driving skills and we urge you to sign up. We will be in on the call ourselves!

Read our article about Inner Speed Secrets at:

autotrackdaymonthly.com - TrackCar Tech

Here is what Ross has to say about the webinar:

"The most effective training I've ever done for performance and race drivers is my Inner Speed Secrets program. But previously, I've only delivered it in person which made it unavailable to many drivers. So now I'm doing a webinar version of it. Drivers know the mental game is critical, and yet they rarely have an opportunity to develop that part of their driving performance. Now they do. I'll be doing an Inner Speed Secrets webinar spread over 4 evenings, October 14, 15, 21 and 22, from 8:30-10:00pm Eastern/5:30-7:00pm Pacific - a total of 6 hours of training. Registration is limited - and closes on October 10th. Go to Inner Speed Secrets right now to reserve your spot. It's available at the discounted price of $99 right now - if you miss it, you'll get left behind.”
Old 10-06-2014, 07:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #33 (permalink)