View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark houghton View Post
Interestingly, while on this topic, I attempted the other day to lean my "new" ride down a bit. Depressing the spring loaded screw until it almost touches the control arm, then turning, I felt no resistance. Seems that spring loaded "post" should engage after you push it down enough and turn, but again....no resistance when turning it. My other 930 had a distinct feel when turning the screw....quite a bit of resistance actually.
I've never taken the fuel head apart so can't visualize what's going on in there with the linkage, but I don't think my turning it was having any affect. Thoughts????
Hi Mark, In the past I can remember you telling people to use a 4mm allen head wrench to adjust the CO screw. I posted a couple times after you back then that it's a 3mm allen head you use. All the CIS fuel heads I've adjusted on early eightee's BMW's were also 3mm.
Maybe you're still trying to use a 4mm allen head and it isn't engaging and that's why you're having this problem.
Old 10-09-2014, 06:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)