View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie's.930 View Post
One thing I like about 930's K-Jet is the old school cool of it - it pumps out copious amounts of fuel with complete disregard for fuel economy
Exactamondo!

Why change from that to something technically more advanced,superior etc etc, does not mean its better.It is only better in the minds of people who say it is.

EFI is for people who always want more, never happy with what theyve got, more fish on the other side of the lake, neighbors dog is bigger than mine, or that chick has got bigger tits than my wife dam.. got to upgrade more so i can go get a dyno sheet and show my mates at the pub etc etc
3-6 inches

CIS is about character , about smoke in the morning,rough running when cold, and all the smells that come with it, EFI doesnt come close. a 930 is an old car built with OLD parts and to have those parts keep working after 35 years without changing anything is a real test to the quality of the ride your in.
CIS is about real cars and real men who drive them who dont give a fart if the neighbors complain that smoke is going over their washing every morning,
we dont care what others think, we just drive and we are on the road more hours than EFI drivers cos EFI drivers are too busy sitting st home in their garage tweaking this and that, trying to get it perfect, so another point to note, CIS drivers are also better drivers,
7-12 inches

ANDDD CIS is proven over time
How many 930's won the world championship with EFI?
Answer=0

How many 930 won the world championship with CIS?
Answer=bucketloads

MY two cents,
To be honest though i have no idea what EFI is like and dont want to think about it im still trying to work out my fusebox wiring, i just like arguing for the hell of it
Old 10-14-2014, 09:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #50 (permalink)