View Single Post
beancounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
Alas... all of ^that^ was tempered by exclamations of "you're hurting my neck" (accelerative G's), "you're hurting my ears", "I'm hot", "I'm cold", "I'm hot AND cold" (my HVlackofAC is the sukk - needs attention), and "you're a jerk" (for any disapproved maneuver).
HaHa...I feel you Paul. I thought working A/C might make the 930 ride more palatable for my wife. Nope. She really does not like riding in it AT ALL. On the plus side, I've finally got her somewhat interested in a Cayman when its time to replace her Mini Cooper S. She wants something stylish, with luxury, not boring, not too large...and she wants a manual trans (like the Mini) - I've pointed out that with those requirements, P-car has to be top of the list.

VT foliage tour is always fun. Very minimal LEO presence, and (little known fact) its perfectly legal to cross the double yellow for passing.
Old 10-17-2014, 06:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)