View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Cole... bwaHA! Perfect response from you. Awesome. Somehow I now read your posts in your voice. Classic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwasbury View Post
Ok Mr. Bah Humbug...don't knock it till you try it. I lived in Vermont for 10 years. One of the most beautiful places in the world IMHO, kick ass rural roads, practically non existent speed enforcement, unlimited passing . I was a motorcycle nut back then, have fond memories of abusing the back roads of that state. The abundance of maple trees make for pretty spectacular scenery whilst blasting around said back roads in the fall.
ohhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaah... verrrrrrrrrrymuch ^all that^

Couldawouldashoulda been more WOT fun, but the Rev Limiter / Fun Inhibitor kept me on short chokechain...

which..

beats...

choking...

my own chain, what with anniversary weekend extravaganzadanza weakend and all.

My patience and restraint was well rewarded heh heh...

It truly is gorgeous up there this time of year, we always enjoy a new B&B and some local charm. Can't always be assgassandcash WOT w/ our hair on fahr. Unless you're Petey... which even then, a little birdie (pete) just told me... got married last weekend (!!!)...

| '07 S6 | '98 M3 vert | '01 M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 S8 | '95 S6 6gang | '88 M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 10-17-2014, 10:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)