View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFairman View Post
That's a very nice house you have... she looks good too.
ROFLMAO

yeah

that house is mine

um...

no.

Yer funnay... that was the parent to the place we stayed in down below w/ the rest of the Pleebs.

Thanks on the Wifely compliment - What's Her Face and I are on like our 25th yr (16 married) - and... she... still looks like an 18yroldprnstr. Just sayin. Muwhahahhaaaa...

Again, jah - my patience paid great weekend dividends. Naysayers, it was werthit.

Kenster... ha... exactly. Amen brutha, nail / head, all that. Funny tho you sayin that about my car bein setup (thanks)... I was thinking the same on yours all weekend this summer. Still quite glad we got to trade rides betwixt a number of us!

Shannon... um, yeah... you mean like these?

Long story - 1) while I do dig the chrome and the brightness / bigness of the face it gives the car, and they do compliment the wheels (which too if I had my druthers the lips would be matte anodize)... the painted rings are goin back on (note, you don't paint the chrome, you mount rings over the rings). They just seem more right / me. I'm the antibling. My wheel lips look somuuuuuuuch moar bettererer all brakedustylike IMO.

Again, long story, filled with I rule'ism.

B) they're H1's and get away with 'it' despite anything and everything. H1's. Say it a few times, it's just right. H1's. FTMFW.

Jesper... def should venture up these here parts. Some nice bits we have up thar, fersure. Always some fun JNR times to be had, assuredly...

Still laughing about ^that^ bein my house. Youses guys is funny.. in my pretend world / happy place, definitely.

Ronnay... FU, just because.

| '07 S6 | '98 M3 vert | '01 M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 S8 | '95 S6 6gang | '88 M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |

Last edited by krasuskyp; 10-17-2014 at 09:10 PM..
Old 10-17-2014, 09:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)