View Single Post
beancounter

Actually, I think the "nailed it" point of this thread was made back on page 3, post #55 by Jamie. He used the word "passion" rather than "fun" but the message was the same...do what make YOU happy.

The "why not EFI" debate is ultimately the same debate as "factory original vs. modify" debate. Entirely subjective depending on what YOU want from YOUR 930 ownership experience. There is no calculus formula or scientific reasoning that can be universally applied...that is the nature of subjectivity, each individual's "calculus" will follow a different set of rules.

My calculus: the incremental "fun" I would receive from converting to EFI < the incremental resources (time, energy, & money) I would need allocate to an EFI project. Given that resources (time, energy, & money) are finite, I choose to allocate them to places where I believe I will receive the maximum incremental "fun" - For me, at my current time and place, its not EFI for the 930. YCMV (Your Calculus May Vary).

May the debate rage on for infinity
Old 10-22-2014, 07:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #154 (permalink)