View Single Post

Garage
Car used to have 964 upgrade bits including front and rear bumper,
I replaced those with period correct bumpers but from a later car so i dont have the snorkel jets just the normal ones unfortunately.

People talk about the heat exchangers like they slow down the car,

Not true with Euro because weight wise they weigh about 2 pounds each, over US headers the EURO headers better for 30+hp more
Which is about the same as Fabspeed HP figures
but Euro Headers are MUCH lighter than Fabspeed ones and thats a fact jack.

Aftermarket headers you see from big shops advertise headers with big gains and weight savings, but over Factory Euro Headers there are none, weight wise they cant be beat and are the lightest around.
They will also last forever , i cleaned and sprayed mine with ceramic paint but that was just for looks as dirt doesnt show up as much on a black surface

People always say hey i saw a pair sell for $400 or $200 or whatever but all i have to say is show me

You can't buy these anywhere these are one of a kind and date stamped Feb 1977 These are working Vintage Headers Rust and Accident Free with only small stone dents which is to be expected after 240k

Heres another Fact: No Aftermarket 930 Headers have lasted this long

Price will be $2000 or more the pair plus shipping if anyone interested let me know
Someone has already put dibs on so ill update if available if he doesn't take them

Then i will have enough money to buy some shiny new aftermarket ones(downgrade) that will be good for 10 years and thats enough for me, and change left over to buy last of the parts needed to complete her to do another ten years of driving.

And all will be good in the world again, Because the Bluebird will arise and vanquish all who oppose her in flames smoke and burning rubber.........

Here is a typical upgrade story when someone updated to Euro Headers

My humble review of a euro 930 muffler on an otherwise stock US 930

This is as close as most of you will get to a Pair of Factory Early 930 EURO ROW Headers

Old 10-24-2014, 08:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)