View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie's.930 View Post
Robby, have you again run out of meds like you said you did several months ago? I ask, because your rant above is so full of misinformation that I can't think of any other plausible explanation for it.

For example, in the link you provided, the guy replaced only the muffler, not the headers, and as noted in that thread and elsewhere, the headers on all of the Turbos of the 1980s, like the guy's in that link, are exactly the same as the Euro system.

Well how does that help my argument?

You 30 horsepower Euro system advantage only applies to the early US Turbos that had the thermal reactor systems (none from the 80s).

Of course it does the 79 and on are different cars (3.3) you should know that Im talking about whats in my car i cant speak for other systems, like above the dude talking about an 87 , which is also a different car.

Everyone note if it isnt clear im talking about 1977 EURO ROW 930 3.0 Headers

And your comment that there are no gains to be had from aftermarket systems, performance or weight wise, is straight up lunacy that flies in the face of readily available data that says otherwise.
Well i have data that is also ready and it shows no gains over Euro systems , there are gains only over US systems

Pick up a Euro Header and say that again about weight saving im telling you Euro Headers are the lightest when you agree with me after doing some research ill enlighten you on the next point you brought up

Geez i might have to take up on the offer i got just so i can take them out of the car and put them on the scales so i can show you
Ronnie my whole 930 prob weighs less than the exhaust system and head combined
Old 10-26-2014, 01:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)