View Single Post

Garage
$2000 i think is more than a fair price when an aftermarket copycat made to fit the engine A replication of the Porsche factory system already in the car one can cost you even more!??

Not only that but an aftermarket system is heavier than a factory porsche pre 78 Euro system
WTF?

IT seems many people here (not just in this thread) believe things to be true just because a few others say so , so theyre like sheep believing this and that or things that are completely incorrect or unfactual, to make it worse it shows the real nature of many also, how they are quick to jump on the wagon and go along condemning with everyone cos they think theyre cool or they know better,or they are better than others, the same people who take their car to a mechanic for the slightest reason, or they sell parts so cheaply they devalue their pride and joy,
This is half the problem why prices spike then drop , its the attitude of many who say, hey your a rip off, i get it cheaper, i sold it cleaper , cheep cheep 5 dollar cheep mista hey for you i do sprecial
2 dorrar mista? okay akay you for you one dorrar ?? mista??
So go to a friggin Chinese dealer in future and sell your parts cheap but dont post it where everyone can read

Is this is why Ferraris are worth more, ?

Because theyre owned by people with higher regard for their cars and more respect for others.?

And now another hour of my life wasted replying to more crap in the Pelican Parts Forum..

ITs Groundhog day

Again
Old 10-26-2014, 02:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #33 (permalink)