View Single Post

Garage
nice car, my 84 is very similar. I recently got some line corse fuchs in the 17 inch size as the 15 inch rims that came with the car were getting impossible to find rear tires for. i will post a pic of the before and after. i have posted pictures of the BBS rims on pelican to find out what they were a few years ago and i was getting a lot of "those are fake BBS" they don't have the correct amount of bolts on them. BBS did not make rims for Porsche etc etc.. so i emailed BBS in USA and in Europe and here is the reply..
thanks for your mail which was forwarded from the road wheel company to the BBS Motorsport.

Your wheels are real racing wheels 15” with magnesium sandcast centers and in very few cases we supplied such wheels to Porsche AG and Porsche Kremer tuning company
to equip the “Flatnose” cars with special wheelsizes.

If you need assistance or spare parts please feel free to contact BBS of America:

Craig Donnelly
President

so just wanted to add this to slant nose thread for the guys who find the older cars here and there and wonder what they have,

john

with the E75 BBS rims

now with the Linea Corse Fuchs

15 Ram Eco Diesel
Old 10-30-2014, 07:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #890 (permalink)