View Single Post
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow&rusty View Post
To get this thread back on track. I have Clint's coilover's in my car after a torsion bar set-up that was somewhat similar to slyguy. I installed these two summers ago and cannot recommend them enough.

Personally, I do not think that coilovers are for cars that are tracked. I have never tracked my car and do not intend to do so, on the street my car feels great and very progressive in how it handles and rides, it also feels more progressive akin to much newer sports cars.
All good input gentlemen. Mark, I too will be looking for the handling first and what that offers for appearance second, the car is already to loud and fast for the general population to be comfortable. Tire wear is something that has to accepted, as you say just can't have it all.

Yasin, I have followed your cars progress and love the look you've put together. Car looks great and you bring up a valid point with the 'modern' feel of a coil over suspension. I've never had a chance to drive anything but the TB cars but have always been intrigued by the coil over potential. Did you reinforce the rear shock towers? Are those stock camber plates up front? Cheers
Old 10-31-2014, 07:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)