View Single Post

When Larry at CIS Flowtech modified the aluminum lambda fuel heads to flow more fuel he stamped the numbers 007 into the backside of them.

On the ones I've seen he also put a dab of paint on the edge of the button head adjustment cover screws next to the fuel line banjo fittings. It's brown paint on mine. I guess it's so he can tell if someone has adjusted it after it leaves his shop if he ever gets it back.

I have one on my car I bought from Imagine Auto around 7 years ago before I knew Larry Fletcher at CIS Flowtech was the one doing the modifications and adjustments to them.
After having Brian Leask make my CPR adjustable I was able to adjust control pressures a little higher than stock during idle and steady cruise so it works great all the time.
Mine idles perfectly smooth with 964 cams around 13.3:1 and during steady cruise it's usually around 14.9:1 depending on rpms and under boost it gets plenty of fuel. A little more than needed and that way it should be safe when running 1.1 to 1.2 bar of boost with 93 octane gas.

By raising control pressure around 3 or 4 psi during steady cruise you can tame a CIS Flowtech modified fuel head so AFR's are perfect and it will still flow a lot more fuel than stock under boost so you can run a high flowing modern ball bearing turbo with higher than stock boost and headers so the motor makes more power.

Take some time road testing and adjusting control pressures with an onboard wide band AFR gauge and you can get them dialed in so they run fantastic.
Old 10-31-2014, 07:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)