View Single Post

Clearing you Browser will not help. The Info that triggered the targeting has already been sent to the Google Borg. You can switch computers, log into Gmail and it will start again.

The man is tracking you ..

Have an ipone, mac or Use Itunes ? it is worse that man is tracking you.

Google Analytics ...and here is some of what they will admit to:

"Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States ."

What they don't tell you google, your Windows Box is constantly sending Google analytics packets to their servers . Contained in these packets ...Recent Websites viewed, Geo location , demographic info, recent purchases, partial credit card info ect ect . They are easy to capture and wire shark lists them as what they are but the are encrypted (ssl-443) not too hard to crack ..right now with low cyphers ....No telling what the packets will contain when they start to use 2k and higher cyphers and Google can really hide what they are doing.

Same for Apple.

you are being tracked for pure commercial reasons ? or other ? you decide

a scary part is this info can be accessed by the authorities without a search warrant because it is viewed the same as a Pen register

Pen register - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what to do ?

use Ubuntu, get an IPS intrusion prevention system one that has filters for these packets

surf anonymously (private window) , use a web proxy service (hidemyass)

There are no standards /rules/ RFC's for internet security equipment so if you buy something it will not neccissarliy work ( Cisco systems sells security snake oil )

I work at TippingPoint we make security that works

I grew up in Germany with my Grandparents telling me aboit the Stazi , My grandfather was caught behind the wall .

happy surfing
Old 11-06-2014, 04:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)