View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Hat View Post
what to do ?

use Ubuntu, get an IPS intrusion prevention system one that has filters for these packets
Cool! I believe this is good advice, but will require a bunch of research before we can act on it. Can you please share some more specific instructions for us less informed?

For example how does one id those packets in order to filter them? I was thinking of setting up a pc (Ubuntu, whatever) as a filter between my house and the internet, but not sure where to start and what would be sufficient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Hat View Post
I grew up in Germany with my Grandparents telling me aboit the Stazi , My grandfather was caught behind the wall .

happy surfing
I just recently read a book about the Stasi in east Germany: "Stasiland." Was a real eye opener for me. What a bunch of sickos they were and fascinating that the whole culture went along with it.

More relevant to this forum: sometimes I think the ads on pelican totally hose my browser, I refresh they go away and then the forum is readable again.

Aaand just to keep things slightly 930 relevant, here's a photo I took this morning:

Old 11-06-2014, 08:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)