View Single Post
weekend wOrrier

Hannibal was filmed in my hometown Richmond Va.- one of my favorites!
I was in dental school when they blew up downtown, and Julian Moore runs across an abandoned trestle that I mountain biked on all the time leading to belle island. Soundtrack was also good in that movie... and biltmore...

Anyway....
Okay, do they make a convex sawzall blade? I kindof remember an "as seen on tv" sawzall blade that cuts all sorts of stuff. Maybe it was convex? I can't find it on google searches.
(This project is getting expensive and I really only want to pay $5- I'm cheap)
I was thinking a HF or NH chinese multitool- but I live in the country and with no nearby stores I would have to pay shipping, and then they would inevitably have a sale on the $39 multi tool a week later for $19 and I'd be pissed! My dad also has one and he can't find it- so yeah- not only would it go on sale, my dad would say "Oh yeah- I found it" right after I bought it.
But then that Dremel....oh yeah.... $100, but it wouldn't get that corner.
I needs me convex saw sall blade.
PS- I about killed myself using a straight sawzall blade cutting the plastic siding from this angle. Holy crap that was a sight- like the ghostbusters shooting their plasma guns all over the place and blowing up the whole hotel!

P.S- Good call on just drywalling over the board, but that thickness would prevent the french door from completely closing against the wall. Also the beam is LVL, so I'm good on strength.

Last edited by LEAKYSEALS951; 11-10-2014 at 03:57 PM..
Old 11-10-2014, 03:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)