View Single Post

My 930 Slantnose guide v. 1.0 available for download

I mentioned I was putting this together in the Slantnose thread, but I thought some other lurkers might be interested or have input.

Since acquiring a 1983 Euro 930 Special Wishes slantnose, I've scoured the internet to collect knowledge about them since there are no authoritative books on these special cars. I've tried by best to organize it well. Please feel free to download, share, and distribute. I'm hoping that a .pdf document will last longer than a website which seem to come and go after a few years.

Click the bookmark on the left side of your .pdf reader to find links organized by topic.

If any of the content or images belong to you and you wish me to give credit for it or remove it, please email me and I will do so.

This is intended to be a living document, so PLEASE PM me or post here with corrections and new information. The more knowledge that is collected and spread about Slantnoses, the more they will be appreciated!

I will share what I’ve learned with occasional updates. Go to my Google shared drive to download the .pdf and check back occasionally for newer version numbers.

Thanks

Last edited by G60SuperCharger; 11-13-2014 at 08:34 AM..
Old 11-12-2014, 05:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)