View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by G60SuperCharger View Post
OK, I put together an extensive .pdf all about Slantnoses as I described in a prior post. I started a new thread about it here.

My 930 Slantnose guide v. 1.0 available for download
Nice effort and although well intentioned, (without going into detail) there are a fair number of inaccuracies noted. Its also apparent that this information was gathered and compiled from a number of sources (around the internet) which has led to many of these inaccuracies with regard to vehicle details, production numbers, etc..

I think this thread overall, although not consolidated, has pretty much laid-out most of the detail known about these cars.. Many of the contributors here, myself included have either owned, serviced, or have had access to a number of 505/506 cars, and their derivatives.. (authentic or clone). That experience has yielded a fairly empirical data-set on these cars.

Again, and excellent effort.. I just think the information is off, and that kinda just muddies the waters that have already been filtered.
RGruppe #180
So many cars..so little time!!

Last edited by onboost; 11-12-2014 at 06:19 PM..
Old 11-12-2014, 06:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #898 (permalink)