View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Blue View Post
I'm just speaking from personal experience. Harry helped me with all the questions I had and all the details I needed about my 77',and he was/is a stand up guy. I think it's worth the OP at least trying to contact him.

Maybe he just didn't like you.
Maybe he didnt,
you had a good experience others didnt

To be fair i originally my Wife applied for one about 5 months before he started, then that guy left and there was a changeover and i waited another 7 months for a COA that wasnt, the information was not forthcoming.then we/she emailed every 2 months to ask for a hows the progress going and have a nice day that sort of thing just so they didnt forget.
I assure people she has a nice demeanour

Seems they are too busy to deal with non paying people is my impression,

I get this opinion from experience because when I personally took out insurance with them they were on the phone emailing me every week with quotes until i paid it, completely different attitude.

So can only try and see what happens pot luck but the reputation is not solid so to speak.
wiildturkey has contacted twice in 12 months and no luck so there you go theres another example,

Last edited by Robbbyg; 11-13-2014 at 05:34 PM..
Old 11-13-2014, 05:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)