View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Jim I would think you are at least 400HP to the wheels. Our standard build of headers/IC/Turbo/Muffler/1bar/Cams/CIS nets 400WHP every time. How is your MeOH/H2O set up? I have been thinking about adding that to the 500WHP build as insurance. The pancake manifold being modified for 6 injectors instead of fogging the intercooler.

Yes now that adding YouTube is so easy I will be doing more. I took one video of the gages during the warm-up process on the same 45F day and plan to take another when it is 70F so folks can see the difference. I see a lot of posts about cold start issues and this might help them understand how it works and what you should see. Also want to capture the sound difference between the short tube headers and tuned headers, that is something overlooked for the most part. I love the tuned sound and regret not getting the old Red Rocket recorded as it had a nice higher pitched tone on cruise and sounded pure wicked at 4000-7000RPM!
Old 11-16-2014, 11:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)