View Single Post
Work in Progress

Garage
Thanks again. Paul - I think I have the right part: 928-110-920-01-M14 Looks like the price may have changed since you did yours. HA HA

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskewRSR View Post
Ok. I will check in....with a tear in my eye. This is also My old car. It is a fantastic car and ultra rare. Non sunroof. Marine blue. I hounded Keith for about a year and a half to sell it to me... Eventually he did. I enjoyed it for a few years and then he called and wanted it back.... So I agreed to sell it back. I have had many 930's and yours just might be my favorite. Enjoy, Tate
Tate,
Thanks for the introduction and for taking care of the car before I got my mitts on it This is my first and probably only 930, I certainly got lucky finding it when I did. If you have any history/photo's/stories you want to share I'd love to hear them. You can email me at rich76_911s (at)hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilonly View Post
Rich, the air/fuel adjustment screw, did you possibly jam that when reinstalling the air cleaner? Is it plunging smoothly?
I don't think I jammed the air/fuel adjustment screw. I can still push it down with some effort. Could I have potentially turned the adjustment screw without using an allen wrench?

Car turns over well, but won't start. I have to go through the - my car won't start thread and work on finding a solution.

Can I ask a stupid question while I am at being stupid. What is the connection with the red arrow, and should there be a second one?

Cheers,
Rich
Old 11-16-2014, 05:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)