View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by speednme1 View Post
Sal you make some very good points, especially about the cold start and winter/summer set up.
Are you a tuner of efi system and if so what system? Also do you offer your services on a dyno...just curious as you seem to have some in depth knowledge.
I don't do this for a living but just as a hobby and I'm most lucky to have contact with a few real well respected tuners. If you want to learn buy both books written by Greg Banish best books I've seen that explain the principles of EFI in easy to read detail. Just look him up on Amazon and you'll find his books. I don't know him personally but I have exchanged emails with questions with him over the years. Pay very close attention to what he says about MAF and how it's the very best system for any setup since it is the most accurate way to fuel an engine. Buy the very best MAF that comes with a flow sheet for the exact MAF, you can't fuel an engine properly unless you can measure or estimate the air flow very accurately.
1964 356SC (SOLD)
1987 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 Convertible
Old 11-18-2014, 10:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #175 (permalink)