View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RarlyL8 View Post
I built the Red Rocket when I lived in IL and man was that a boring place to drive. Miles of straight roads for top end runs but curves are rare. I used to run the cloverleafs connecting the state roads to the interstate before they called it drifting. Now I live in AL and the opposite is true, lots of mountains and curves. A Porsche driver's dream. Love it. If I can figure out a good place to mount a camera I'll do a hill climb style run over thanksgiving an post it.
I opened that 55 gal drum last weekend on a Honda that tried to pass me on the outside merge lane. As soon as got the car straight enough to stop spinning the tires he quickly became a spec in the rear view. I love having a clunker.
Isn't that the best feeling in the world...when someone try's some shyte like that, and then when you look in the rear view mirror...you're already in another zip-code!

I want to see that video post!
Old 11-23-2014, 11:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)