View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RarlyL8 View Post
That is exactly what happened in my case as well. 2nd gear pulls really hard in my car. His loud fart can betrayed him so he didn't get much of a jump on me.
Fart can....I love it! I deal with young kids in their hopped up and lowered Hondas all the time. These are good Hispanic kids who compete among themselves and spend lots of change on the "propper sounding" muffler designed to add turbo-like bolt on power. But really, it just adds noise. I love it when these guys run 'em up to redline, with blue oil smoke pouring out the back end.

Usually, when these dudes want to hook 'em up with me, it's not because they think they have a prayer of winning. It's more to calibrate what their car isn't, and to report back to their buds on who they just raced against....and almost won!
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 11-23-2014, 02:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)