Thread: 930potd
View Single Post

Garage
Paulie- that vid of MMC just got my juices going again! Agree with your whistle and hammer hit on your turbo's delivery car (having had the privilege of giving it a spin). Very cool car that just keeps getting better. Also agree on the just-say-no to the Nascar braided color fittings...

I don't think I mentioned that it was a good idea I listened to my senses and didn't go out on that last extra run you successfully lobbied for at MMC. I didn't like how my car was handling after the third run and I wisely decided to sit it out after that. I brought the car up to Dan Jacobs for an alignment and it turned out that a bushing at the end of my rack had fallen out of place somehow and on right turns the car felt real squirrelly. I like them but don't like that you can't be in the shop while they work. As a hardcore DIY guy, that kills me. Anyway my alignment was waaaay off. So it's good to listen to the little voice now and then.
POTD-

Last edited by gsxrken; 11-28-2014 at 08:26 AM.. Reason: Paul needling me when it's my damn iPad that can't seem to copy a google image URL correctly ;-)
Old 11-27-2014, 08:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #99 (permalink)