Thread: D Zug shifter
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Alton View Post
Interesting thread...

Lets forget the "support for the good guys at D-Zug" (which I think they are) and the "roland should have contacted them first" issues.... None of that has anything to do with the quality of the part in question, or if it represents any value at its price point....

So I guess the real question is:

Are the issues Roland brought to light being addressed or are they being disregarded? Is the company relying on good press from posted links, or are they interested in listening to feedback from a customer?

It really does not matter if a customer contacts a company directly. Yes, it is preferred, but not required. In this case, Roland has made contact with D-Zug through this thread. Roland and more than one D-Zug party has responded, so contact/communication has occurred. Now, we can wait and see if this customers concerns are deemed legitimate, and if so, how are they dealt with.

Cheers
These are good points. Although, I think Roland did a pretty good job of documenting the problems with the shifter. I think we already have the answer to how the the customers concerns are going to be dealt with.

"Roland, I'm sorry your shifter isn't up to Swiss watch specifications.
and that you never once contacted me about a problem, only complained to other pelican's on this forum.
and I'm sorry that you haven't even driven your car with it!"

This is an example of some of the worst customer service I've seen. Based on the above response from D-Zug I will never buy any of there products. Looking at some off the other posts it's seems I'm not alone.
Old 11-29-2014, 10:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)