Thread: D Zug shifter
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondragon View Post
Roland, If Dzug had any balls they would instantly give you a refund, apologies and withdraw the product from the market until they can commit to a quality control program. Any of you here who believe this is a one off mistake are dreaming and must know very little about manufacturing.

I challenge the D-zig guys to post picks of a a shifter the way it should be. I bet they can't because all of the ones they have in stock have the same problems highlighted by Roland.

Give the man his money back and do the right thing or piss off.
Dude really? 6 post is all you have. This is how you intend to collaborate with the long time members here? You obviously don't know the history that the DZug guys have on this forum. There is no argument between Roland and DZug. I'm sure Pelican or the DZug guys would have gladly given Roland back his money....for whatever reason it didn't play out like that since Roland never asked for a refund. So if anyone should be pissing off.....it should be you
Old 12-05-2014, 03:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #43 (permalink)