Thread: D Zug shifter
View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondragon View Post
Roland, If Dzug had any balls they would instantly give you a refund, apologies and withdraw the product from the market until they can commit to a quality control program. Any of you here who believe this is a one off mistake are dreaming and must know very little about manufacturing.

I challenge the D-zig guys to post picks of a a shifter the way it should be. I bet they can't because all of the ones they have in stock have the same problems highlighted by Roland.

Give the man his money back and do the right thing or piss off.
WOW... really? Here's mine just for reference, I purchased this about a year ago, no problem with the alignment.

I will defend their product because I have bought several things from them with out any issue including; custom leather wrapped lollipop seat, 035 shifter w/917 knob, two rsr pedals ( I have them in two cars ), 935 style crank pulley, steering guibo and I'm sure I'm forgetting something else. Pete and Justin have been nothing but helpful! Hell I was unsure the best approach to install their steering rack guibo, Pete called me and walked me through it, ended up talking about their 935 for half hour. Roland, I agree your shifter definitely has a problem, but the proper approach would be to contact them, if they said that's how they are and didn't try and resolve the issue then I would side with you. However, not giving them a chance and calling them out is not fair IMO. I hope you both resolve this issue because I for one like having a company like D-ZUG around that offers us things that are otherwise unobtainable.

Last edited by ObrHaus; 12-05-2014 at 11:07 AM..
Old 12-05-2014, 10:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #45 (permalink)