View Single Post
JFairman JFairman is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: S. Florida
Posts: 7,289
There is a cogged drive pulley on the end of the cam.. maybe you can buy those somewhere and there's a pierburg vacuum change over valve that operates the two diverter valves.
You'll find the same changeover valves on old Mercedes in junk yards or you can buy them new for around 40 bucks. Google will find them.

Pierburg OEM - Vacuum Valve; 3-Way Switchover Valve with 3 Vacuum and 2 Electrical Connections
Cross Reference Number : 0015408697
Multiple use relay for EGR, fast idle, transmission control, shift-point, starting booster, manifold pressure compensator, air pump, etc.

Old 12-08-2014, 05:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)