View Single Post

Gents,

Many thanks for the opinions and views. With regards to a few statements made - I am just testing the water, not actually putting it up for sale until I sell my other car.

I have a RHD 73s targa in aubergine, which I have owned since 98 and has had a 5 year nut and both restoration. Unfortunately I cannot afford to keep it, as the market here has gone absolutely crazy and I simply cannot justify keeping it, as the value has risen 5 fold in the last two or three years alone. The car I am building will be a fun run around and I am not looking for a long term investment. I just wondered if I could sell the turbo engine, buy another which is cheaper and put the balance into the new project.

As for London or UK scammers, I am happy to call anyone in the UK on behalf of a member of the forum, as sometimes locals can spot BS others from abroad cannot. My technical knowledge is not very good, but I can spot BS!

Thanks again,

Tom
Old 12-26-2014, 01:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)