View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakobM View Post
I doubt the CFM bench flow data is available

How much power are you aiming for?
What is your build spec/ideas?
It is a conservative build. When I bought the car it had a rebuilt engine, ARP rod and cyl head bolts/studs, Nickies, JE 7.5:1 pistons, SC cams, Motec M84, COP, K27-7200 and Kokeln. It made ~380 to the wheels at 1bar. I ran 1.2bar with European 99 octane gasoline, but it was choking in a big way above 5500rpm (I added exhaust back pressure sensor to confirm my suspicion).
During the off-season I have done 993 N/A headers with 2" secondaries, GTX3582R T4 twin scroll 1.06 a/r, twin Tial 38mm, bigger injectors, new E85 compatible fuel lines & big fuel pump, full-bay IC.
We have plenty of snow here now; I hope to gain at least +100hp with E85 once the spring is here and I can make it to the dyno.
I am aware that the goal is conservative and I could go for it without adressing the asymmetrical 930 pancake intake manifold. The injectors are a balanced set, so it is just so easy to compensate fuel for each cylinder, so why not do it.
Thanks everyone for the replies and comments,
Jyrki
Old 12-28-2014, 10:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)