Thread: Brake upgrade
View Single Post
Happiest when Tinkering

Well it seems that people seem to feel like since they are giving what they perceive as free help on this that that makes it ok for them to be rude and abusive and when you call them out on their behavior then they brand you a complainer and are always burning bridges. I only burn bridges that need to be burned and I have given many many hours of "free" help on this forum and I will never ignore someone even if I dont like them I would have helped but that is done I wont share on this forum just to have someone share a very lopsided account of what happened as I said at the beginning of this thread about the attitude in this forum it has been going downhill for some time now and apparently spilled over to the turbo forum so I am done and will only lurk now
76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
76 Blazer also restored by me
Old 01-02-2015, 09:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)