View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by voitureltd View Post
As you know I bought a 79 930 ( and almost got yours) from the same guy, and it was exceptional, as I believe yours is.
Interesting story. I had been focusing on a 76-77 to buy but decided to look at this particular car (even though it was a 79) as it was located in an area i was traveling in. The seller also had a 77 but it was not for sale. A couple days after i looked at the 79, the seller called me and asked if i was still interested as he had another person ready to buy. the seller and the other person wanted me to decide if i wanted it and if not the other guy would buy it. I decided to go ahead and buy it without at PPI knowing it would be gone and frankly i was getting tired looking for about 3-4 years for the right car. It was either time to "crap or get off the pot". a couple days after i got the car Tony asked me how i liked it. i asked him how he new i got the car and he said he was the one ready to buy it but wanted me to have first dibs as he knew i had been looking for one for a while. I thought (and still do) think this was class act. i have had quite a few folks inquire to buy my car, but Tony has the first right of refusal when i do decide to sell it.
79 930 #632
88 911 Cab
74 TR6
88 CRX Si
Old 01-03-2015, 07:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)