View Single Post

Quote:
I've been running the BEGI and MSD6 BTM for about a year now. It is a good setup for what it is and I could be happy driving it on the street with short periods of boost, but for anything more sustained or serious it lacks tunability. With the small BW turbo I am running I am at my 1/2 bar limit by about 3200rpm, that means no additional enrichment or timing retard past that point. I see my AFRs climbing uncomfortably about 5500 and I'm never really sure where I am with the timing. My next step will be going to the Bosch 044 pump and then most likely Megasquirt. Let me know if you need any pointers if you end up going this way.

Here is a post I made about adding a turbo to my NA car

3.2 conversion progress
Nice thread, really clean install, that's exactly the way I was planning to route the piping. Nice and simple.

Couldn't you just do 951 or the Ford injectors to flow more fuel and richen up your AFR's? They aren't that expensive and super easy to swap out.

VERY interested how you hooked everything up (MSD specifically, can't find any resources specifically 3.2 related on the internet). As I learned with my previous turbo project, sometimes the most confusing part is where to hook up some freaking wires...
Old 01-05-2015, 06:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)