View Single Post

Yeah I saw that Euro SC, after a ppi I would buy that car and hang on to it, that is a fantastic car. The Euro is a screaming deal, and a better car than I definitely bought. And the Euro SC has will only go up in price in the future. Every dime put into it would come out of it.

Missed that part about it being an 87 Carrera, I would only back date one of those if I won the lottery and was bored out of my mind.

One thing I have learned while being on here for awhile is there are some insanely talented guys on here who do amazing stuff. They make stuff look easy, and most times it is not. Since I have only been around Porsches for maybe 4 years, I do no even dream of trying to do a back date.

A mid year roller would have been a better starting point especially a galvanized one. Building a real clone is constructing a new car. After all, it takes is to completely change the suspension, motor, interior and body get all that done and you are done. Cut one corner and it won't be right.

Last edited by Eli W; 01-06-2015 at 09:43 AM..
Old 01-06-2015, 09:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)