Thread: 930potd
View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
whoa, Michael - your car is gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgeous...

nice garage setup you got goin there too - entirely to neat & uncluttered - unacceptable 8-)

More pics! And, what's to the left there - next to, what - a Boxster or 996? Looks like mebbe... a single-mirror Testicleroaster maybe? How long you had your 930? Welcome, haven't seen you around. Def post more!
Thanks Paul.

I have been around awhile. Just watching & enjoying. I have been a regular at the other forum for about 20 years. Been a 930 / 911 turbo guy for - ever.

I had my wife drive her sedan out to show you the floor. Its not as neat & uncluttered as you thought!

I am stuck inside, with a cold day & cars under cover. Good eye by the way. 986 Boxster and Challenge Stradale F-Car are room mates to the 930. Plus a SWB 1967, 3.2 liter Carrera & some more sedans. I move them around now & then to keep it interesting.

I am recovering from a left hip surgery so I have more time to type and less time to be driving. But that may change soon as therapy progresses and the temps continue to rise. Thanks again for the kind words.
Old 02-21-2015, 11:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #439 (permalink)