View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsoMoore View Post
If this guy is still active, someone with PI or law enforcement affiliation should be able to set up a "deal" with him and track the intended transaction or phone, with the aid of the phone company and/or bank.
He's very active. I spoke with him again today. He comes across to me as "a local guy;" perhaps not Sanford but probably Florida or at least the southeast. Once I told him I was "flying in" to see the car, he simply hung up the phone. This is definitely not his first rodeo. He was familiar with some of the Porsche buzz words, such as "certificate of authenticity" and other bits related to the 912. For sure this guy will not agree to meet in person, regardless of the situation. Best bet is to look at cell phone records and track his location with that criteria. I don't know what level of crime needs to occur before that happens. It seems it's done frequently when someone is lost or missing so not sure why it can't be done under these circumstances.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #375 (permalink)