View Single Post

From the sheriff in Florida

Received this email from the Seminole County FL Sheriff

"I have received several calls/complaints in reference to this website. The dealership is not located at this address in Sanford. They conduct all of the transactions via wire transfers and the money is quickly withdrawn from the accounts. I have contacted the banks and advised them of the fraudulent activity and I have contacted the host for the website. It appears they just keep opening new bank accounts and changing the name slightly using different sites to host. So far I do not have any victims in Seminole County and the crime is not occurring in Seminole County. The information received from previous transactions is the bank accounts were opened in Pennsylvania under different business names. Foreign passports were used as identification when accounts opened, unknown if fake IDS. Hope this information helps."

I spoke with the FBI yesterday. There is an FBI website where we can report this. If there are enough reports and enough $$ at stake THEN MAYBE the FBI will open a case. Basically the internet crime is so prevalent there is not enough man power to cover it. Our tax dollars are wasted. They will continue to get away with this.

The FBI site to file a complaint is WWW.IC3.GOV

Last edited by mrmcgoo96; 03-11-2015 at 08:08 PM.. Reason: add corrected information
Old 03-11-2015, 07:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #403 (permalink)