Thread: 930potd
View Single Post
beancounter

been saving this for the appropriate moment...

Re: 'douchiness' I submit the following:

Before (real PM between me and a good 930 guy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkracer21j
I'll dig it out of the spare parts storage cabinet at some point this week, I'll send it your way, just cover the shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwasbury
Thanks Pete. I'll take it. They are NLA. I have the broken one that I was going to epoxy back together. Would rather have the spare.

How much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkracer21j
Jacob,
I just noticed a picture you posted of your 930 and that one of your headlight washers was missing. I have a spare that I was saving for my yellow car in case one ever got damaged. but since the yellow car was sold I have no use for it. if your still in need of one let me know.
Cheers
Pete
After

Snorkels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun 84 Targa View Post
Apologies for the intrusion, it was recommended by a 930 guy (I'm only an M491'er) that I should offer these here.

I'm selling these for a friend who no longer needs them. They've been tucked away for years and are in great shape as you can see. Yes, they are factory. I've researched these and while you can buy repros, they are repros. Kind of like aluminum decklids. Nice, but not the real thing. Given the market, I'm offering these for $1000 OBO. I can send more pics and will do my best to answer any questions.

Old 04-22-2015, 07:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #816 (permalink)