View Single Post
DP935 member

Porsche Crest

Pair of used Porsche Factory Slantnose Fenders up for sell. M505 930S

Selling 1 pair of used Porsche Factory Slantnose front fenders. These are just the fenders as you see them.

The drivers side fender is in good shape although not perfect. It has a few little dings and scratches. Comes with gas lid.

The passenger side needs some work. The outer flared area has 2 splits where is must have been pulled some. Needs some hammer and dolly work and welded. It also has a rust area in a non typical spot about 2” x 3” that will need to be cut out and patched. It has a couple other areas that need to be metal finished or filler used. I prefer metal finishing myself.

These factory slant fenders have always been really hard to find used and nearly impossible now. Here is a great opportunity to own a pair for a reasonable price. Aftermarket fenders usually sell for more.

The last time I checked on a price new from Porsche they were $5,500.00 for the passenger side and $5,700.00 for the driver’s side.

$2,450 plus shipping from Kentucky. Can use Greyhound to save money on shipping.

Please send a message for any other questions.

Thank you, Quinn.

Drivers side:

Drivers side:

Passenger side:

Passenger side:

Porsche Slantnose M505 M506 group on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/719995181372494/
Old 07-10-2015, 03:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1033 (permalink)