View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post

As many of you know this is Robert Linton's car he also owns the one off America GS and some nice BMW's all of which have no miles so to speak. If you hear him tell the story it is definitely the last delivered in 1990 and took years to complete including nearly a year for a 6 man team from Alpine to design and install all the electronics in this thing. IIRC it had 36 pages of options and started off as a simple special wishes project that escalated into this beast.

I have a bunch of pictures someplace of the cars in their storage facility here in Jersey but can't locate them right now really is a marvel although I still don't like the BBS's even though it came that way from the factory.

Anthony,
- thanks for adding that info and pic.. I knew that I knew this car but just couldn't place it at the time of posting. I have seen Robert's cars on a couple of occasions and they are probably the heaviest optioned cars produced by Porsche Exclusive.. they are amazing and well cared for.

Regards,

Paul
RGruppe #180
So many cars..so little time!!
Old 07-13-2015, 07:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1041 (permalink)