View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by onboost View Post
Anthony,
- thanks for adding that info and pic.. I knew that I knew this car but just couldn't place it at the time of posting. I have seen Robert's cars on a couple of occasions and they are probably the heaviest optioned cars produced by Porsche Exclusive.. they are amazing and well cared for.

Regards,

Paul
I know you have met Robert. Nice guy too bad he has health issues. I still think the America GS is one one the nicest colors of any Porsche I have seen. If you don't like green than it is not for you as they say. But a stunning color the interior is definitely an acquired taste. In some ways it is a shame he used the car for a test bed for his products it was such a unique car by itself and any car could have been used for the same purpose. In either case I can only imagine what value these cars have today the slope being the last delivered and most heavily optioned Porsche ever has to make it well over a million by itself.
Old 07-13-2015, 08:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1042 (permalink)