View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenikh View Post
Unmodified MegaSquirt can handle injector staging, if memory serves correctly. This would mean you could use it for a 7th injector. I think an injector upstream of the throttle buddy for high rpm usage is a good idea that I've not seen anyone try on a 911/930. Given that injector will be fired based on load and rpm, the big concern of ignoring fuel before the TB should never be an issue. And firing upstream should ensure even mixture, too. Trouble is that the only surefire way to confirm the hypothesis is to modify an exhaust with 6 O2 sensors or 6 EGT sensors.
Sure would be nice to monitor afr on each cylinder. To bad there's not a more practical/economical way. The 02 sensor bill would be a bit steep.

Seems like the Benz FH might be the ticket. Thanks again Gavin, for blazing down this trail. Cool stuff.
Old 11-21-2015, 09:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #228 (permalink)